Spokane, WA, US
Sba Lender – 1373832
Finding you the perfect fit:
Are you a talented professional casually looking for your next career move? Let us help you find your dream job! When you get in contact with us, we take the time to understand your unique personal and career aspirations so we can find the opportunity that’s a perfect match for you. With our unparalleled direct access to top hiring managers and a dedicated team to handle all the research and outreach, we make your job search a breeze. Let’s build a relationship and help you explore the job market!
The Small Business Administration Loan Officer is responsible for developing, soliciting and promoting new SBA loans by working and maintaining relationships with outside and inside referral partners. They should drive financial performance through profitable revenue and growth, and quality credit. The role will develop a plan to generate new loan applications, prepare credit analyses, present credit requests to executive management, monitor payment records, and maintain a working relationship with current and potential borrowers.
- Leadership is hands off, supportive, high performing, direct, easy to get along with, observant, and acts as a sounding board and interjects when needed but is not a micro manager.
- Collaborative, strategic, and hardworking with an all-hands-on-deck mentality.
- Exhibits advanced credit analysis and commercial underwriting skills, including accounting, financial statement and cash flow analysis experience. knowledge of commercial lending policies, procedures, practices and documentation; excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships; proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as Word and Excel; knowledge of the bank’s risk-rating system, credit products and underwriting policies; working knowledge structuring credit products for small and medium size business in diverse industries; experience with asset-based lending, capital structure finance and trade finance.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
$80k-$120k base with aggressive incentives
Washington. Oregon, or Idaho
The Next Step:
For more information about this role, contact Amanda at (360) 684-1592 or at Amanda@julisonsell.com
Commercial Loan Officer – 1437751
Snohomish, WA, US
Commercial Loan Officer – 1451212
Bellingham, WA, US
Commercial Loan Officer – #1637726
Riverside, CA, US
The Gig:The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial clients and good business relationships in the Inland Empire that lead to C&I and CRE loans, deposits, and other banking products. While a lot of banks are laying peo ....
Senior Credit Analyst – 1325208
Vancouver, WA, US
Commercial Loan Officer – 1639678
San Diego, CA, US
The Gig:The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial clients and good business relationships in the greater San Diego area that lead to C&I and CRE loans, deposits, and other banking products. While a lot of banks are l ....
Credit Analyst – 1211505
Everett, WA, US
The Gig:To conduct credit investigations and analyze routine to moderately complex credit information pertaining to loans; prepare, or assist in the preparation of credit reports for presentation to loan officers or committees; furnish information in relation to credit inqui ....