Snohomish, WA, US
Commercial Loan Officer – 1437751
Finding you the perfect fit:
Are you a talented professional casually looking for your next career move? Let us help you find your dream job! When you get in contact with us, we take the time to understand your unique personal and career aspirations so we can find the opportunity that’s a perfect match for you. With our unparalleled direct access to top hiring managers and a dedicated team to handle all the research and outreach, we make your job search a breeze. Let’s build a relationship and help you explore the job market!
The commercial loan officer is responsible for developing new business and client relationships with builders to originate and close a high volume of quality commercial loans, and comply with all federal and state compliance policies and regulatory requirements.
As a growing, well-managed company this bank has outstanding employment opportunities in the greater Western Washington area. They are always looking for enthusiastic, customer service driven professionals to join the team. At this bank, giving back to their community is a natural extension of their business. The staff members enjoy contributing their time, talent and treasures to serve as leaders and volunteers in organizations throughout the communities they serve. All employees with this bank receive paid volunteer time annually, because they believe that giving back to local causes enriches only their communities, their companies and themselves.
- Produce a variety of commercial loans; generate and manage a portfolio of business and corresponding relationships.
- Maintain client database, client and customer calling/monitoring efforts, marketing and referrals.
- Analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- Collect and analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- High School Diploma or equivalent – required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or relevant discipline – preferred.
- 5 years recent construction/commercial lending sales and origination experience in a financial services industry, from application to close, utilizing self-sourced and generated leads and existing customer base of builder/realtors, with proven track record closing loans in the current market, and the ability to achieve the Bank’s annual production standards – required.
- Experience with speculative construction underwriting and land development loans – required.
- Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
The Next Step: For more information about this job, contact Amanda at (360) 684-1952 or at Amanda@julisonsell.com
Commercial Loan Officer – 1451212
Bellingham, WA, US
Finding you the perfect fit: Are you a talented professional casually looking for your next career move? Let us help you find your dream job! When you get in contact with us, we take the time to understand your unique personal and career aspirations so we can find the oppor ....
Bellingham, WA, US
At Julison Sell Search Team we believe in being tenacious, transparent, spirited, and passionate about people. JSST is a distinctly different recruiting experience. We are relationship-focused with a mission to provide growth, quality, and long-term hiring solutions for ....
Commercial Loan Officer – 1639678
San Diego, CA, US
The Gig:The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial clients and good business relationships in the greater San Diego area that lead to C&I and CRE loans, deposits, and other banking products. While a lot of banks are l ....
Stockroom Associate – 1780775
Sumas, WA, US
Responsibilities:- Stock and organize merchandise on shelves and in designated areas- Use pallet jacks and other equipment to load and unload inventory- Maintain a clean and organized work environment- Assist customers with locating products and provide excellent customer se ....
Commercial Loan Officer – 1097283
Seattle, WA, US
The Gig: As a commercial loan officer, you’d be responsible for maintaining client relationships to originate and close a high volume of quality commercial loans. The People: Our client is a West-coast bank that places great value in the mutual respect they treat all em ....
Commercial Loan Officer – #1637726
Riverside, CA, US
The Gig:The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial clients and good business relationships in the Inland Empire that lead to C&I and CRE loans, deposits, and other banking products. While a lot of banks are laying peo ....